Last updated: July 2, 2020
- Information we collect offline or by any other means (such as through other websites or services we may offer); and
- Information collected by our partners, affiliates or any other third parties, which may have their own privacy policies.
What information does Hinalea Imaging collect?
Technical Information. We may also collect and use technical data and related information, such as information about your device, system and application software, peripherals and other data related to your interactions with the Website (“Technical Information”). We may automatically collect Technical Information through cookies, web beacons and log files. The information we collect from these technologies may include your IP address, device ID, browser information and the page you request. Hinalea Imaging does not consider this information to be Personal Information. Additionally, while we will not use this Technical Information in a way that associates the information with you, we may use and aggregate this information. Hinalea Imaging owns all Technical Information and may use it for any lawful purpose that it deems appropriate.
Tracking and Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently use the Website to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, applications or other online services. As such, we do not honor “do not track” or similar requests.
We may use your Information, including your Personal Information, as follows:
- For billing purposes.
- To provide software updates, product support, product enhancements and other services to you related to the Website.
- To improve, market or promote Hinalea Imaging’s products and services.
- To communicate with you.
- To alert you to product information such as upgrades, updates, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by Hinalea Imaging or our third party partners.
- To respond to comments, questions or requests for customer service.
- To display advertisements, including advertisements from third parties.
- For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the Information.
- We may also use your Information for any other purpose with your consent.
Information We Share
Hinalea Imaging or our agents, vendors or contractors may disclose Information, including your Personal Information, to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our agents, vendors or contractors that we use to support the internal operations of our business including the Website and who are required to keep the Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- If required to do so by law, comply with legal process or to comply with a governmental or regulatory request;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Hinalea Imaging or our agents or contractors;
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other Hinalea Imaging agreements;
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others; and
- As part of a transaction or potential transaction where Hinalea Imaging merges with another organization, files for bankruptcy, or sells our assets or capital stock.
Security of Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect the Information. These safeguards include storing your Information on our secure servers behind firewalls. Despite the actions and precautions we take, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Information and you acknowledge and agree that you transmit it to us at your own risk.
Third-Party Websites, Services and Technologies
You acknowledge and agree that the Website stores data on servers in the U.S. or any other country in which Hinalea Imaging or our partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or contractors maintain facilities.
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you believe that we may have collected Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting Hinalea Imaging Technologies